We are looking for people to help us run the tea room in the Gallery of Costume. We need people who could commit to coming on either a Thursday or Friday afternoon 1 -4pm. This role is about helping us to connect with our visitors and providing a really good welcome to the tea room within this beautiful historic house and collection.
The role includes:
– Being a welcoming and friendly face to visitors at the Gallery of Costume
– setting up the stock
– serving tea, coffee and cakes to visitors
– washing up and maintaining a good standard of cleanliness and hygiene
– Tidying up at the end of the shift.
Benefits of the role
– being part of a small team
– meeting visitors and building confidence of customer service skills
– learning about the history of costume and being involved in a heritage site
– access to training opportunities as part of the wider volunteer group at Manchester City Galleries
How to apply: Please contact Meg Parnell for an application form, email@example.com, 0161 235 8855
This is a short application form
Deadline: Friday 25 September